Assuming that you already have a github account, but the project that you'd like to share on github is currently only on your PC.
1. Create a new repository on the github ("Dashboard" -> "New Repository")
2. If the sources on your PC is not added to git yet
Your project should now be added to git and managed by GitForce.
3. We will be using SSH to transfer files:
4. Now we need to generate our local private/public key pair, upload public key to github and add github's public key to our set of known hosts.
This particular setup differs on Windows and Linux:
After you have setup SSH, move on to the next step.
5. Click on the "Settings" -> "Push to Remote" (or click on the green up arrow on the toolbar) to initiate git push command.
Your project should now be updated with the files you pushed.